Reworked Army Jacket
ARMY SURPLUS - Animal Activist
Original army surplus camo men's jacket with screen printed powerful design ' Until Every Cage Is Empty' on the back.
Wear it true to size or wear it over-sized with the sleeves rolled up.
Repaired if necessary and reloved as standard ♥.
Relove a pre-owned garment:
- Eco-friendly - reduce waste of the original resources used in garment production and reduce the amount of textiles going to landfill.
- Screen Printed logo with vegan, water-based inks
- Branded with a VLV 1x 25 mm pin
- Unique! Re-Love a One-Of-A-Kind garment
Everyone is talking sustainable fashion.
Why it's smart to choose preowned and vintage clothing over new:
- 1.12 million tons of textile waste is generated by the UK alone.
- A whopping 95% could be recycled.
- With just 1kg of used clothing, you can reduce 3.6kg of C02 emissions
- 6000L of water consumption
- 0.3 kg of fertilizers
- 0.2 kg of pesticides
Items are sourced from recycling plants, thrift shops, flea markets
Fabric: 65% Cotton 35% Polyester
- Colour: Camo / White
Due to monitor differences, colours may vary slightly.
If you would like to return or exchange an item, please email us first. We will give a refund or exchange for items that do not fit or are faulty. Items must be retuned new and unworn within 14 days of receipt . Postage and packaging costs will only be refunded if items are faulty. Depending on circumstances, postage for exchanges may be charged to the buyer.
If you need to return an item, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We post every Tuesday and Thursday. Free postage to the Uk on orders over £15.00 See checkout for countries rates outside of the UK.